This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

hide and seek.

im not going to take myself away
because im afraid of you.
because im not.


Here we go again
So take it easy on me
I'm afraid
You're never satisfied
Here we go again
We're sick like animals
We play pretend
You're just
A cannibal
And I'm afraid
I won't get out alive
I won't sleep tonight

Oh oh
I want some More
Oh oh
What are you waiting for?
Take a bite of
My heart tonight
Oh oh
I want some More
Oh oh
What are you waiting for
What are you waiting for
Say goodbye to my heart
Tonight


Here we are again
I feel the chemicals kickin' in
It's getting heavy
And I wanna run
And hide
I wanna run and hide
I do it every time
You're killin' me now
And I won't be
Denied by you
The animal inside of you
Hush hush
The world is quiet
Hush hush
We both
Can't fight it
It's us
That made this mess
Why can't you understand
Oh I won't sleep tonight












dear god,
thanks for loving me
and knowing about everything
in my heart and on my mind.
for once im not apologizing
and that feels good.
love,
me. 




cheers.
<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should write music. I love you. mim