This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

i still read it.

hopefully you all understand how important this is.


i bought 6 beautiful cigar boxes for 8 bucks today.
i love them
they are amazing
i got three of one of the same kind so that i can give one to bailey and one to darby for christmas
but dont tell them =]

i want to send one to you
but i think maybe you would send it back




so i will just keep it
and put all my collectibles in it
im excited to have something new
the feeling is nice.
tonight we are going to eukre night at delta chi

so that sounds okay to me.


<3

1 comment:

okmomo said...

I keep all my carving stuff in one. And used to keep crayons for you kids in one. Love them. And you too, of course