This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

at some point it has to just end.

at some point i need to figure out how to get rid of the people that bug me and get closer to the people who dont.


i want to just look you in the eyes and tell you how stupid you are. that would be wonderful.
i hope that inside you resent me too
because i dont want to hurt your feelings
(okay, kinda)
but i want you out of my sight.




dear trinity...
thanks for being wonderful, always.




dear everyone else....
no, no. its me.





<3

1 comment:

Lucas said...

I don't think I ever knew my own feelings well enough to be able to identify when I didn't like what someone else was doing. At your age, all I was trying to do was please people. I'm proud of you Shelbs, just for being who you are. Love and squeezes, AAR