This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

for the love of fruit

im glad to be home this weekend but i do have a lot to do....and i havent done any of it, quite honestly. i havent worked on any projects. and i have a big one due monday. its frustrating because i have so much to do all the time and i will be gone almost every weekend this month. which is poopy.

im confused about everything on this planet currently
seeing as how my life is being inconsistant.
the relationships that i thought were set in stone are not apparently.
things are changing and people are changing their minds and its frustrating for me because
i just hurt.
i hurt about all of it. and change hurts worse
partially because i want that change.


but i just found out that my friend amber from bluffton is coming to UC this next year
and she is going to live with me in my apartment with trinity =]
we just figured all of that out just now. its so fun to do stuff like this. im so excited. =]


yay right now.




heart or whatever.

No comments: