This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

mad world.

today was just about the dumbest day in the history of days.
i just feel like things kept piling up on top of other things and i just am not in the mood for any of it right now.


im being a freak right now with some of my friends.
but the thing is, i can never be as much of a freak as i want to be.
and i know how you feel
i really, really do.
but its hard for me. everything
everything is hard for me
im a lot different than you in this way. its just a lot....different.


i just want everything to be okay. i want to be settled in everything. i want to be home in bluffton at tu pueblo with zach and sam. i want to go visit haiden with dustin and jordan. i want to go to florida to see christian and dakota. i want to be around my friends from home because i feel like they will really get it and i can just be myself around them.
not that i cant be myself here. but its hard to be yourself when you are also trying to cater to everyone elses needs. plus idk. just stuff.


luckily i will have amber with me next year.
which may help. idk.

<3

No comments: