This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Monday, May 30, 2011

tantrums and stuff.

i feel like none of this is even fair. im upset and theres no one to be upset with because its collective, not focused.


i just want to take it out on you
but lately, you have done nothing wrong.
which makes my heart swell.
its times like these i need reminded why im better off.
because this is everything i got out of everything she said...

oh, no.
my feelings are more important than yours
oh, no. 
drop dead,
i don't care. 
i won't worry.


and every day
that killed me.
and every day
that kills me.



my heart no longer beats
,my blood makes
black dirt under your feet


black dirt 
will stain your feet
and when you walk
you'll leave
black dirt in the street.




<3

No comments: