This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

right now and sometime soon.

i'm really happy. but not like excited happy, just like...content. everything is okay.
i hung out with amber and james today
its nice to know i have a girl in my life that i can really talk to.
and shes awkward and weird sometimes
but i like the way she is. i really do.


and also, i like Bryan.
lately ive been over with the brinkmans a lot, and thats fun. they have logan and thomas over there all the time so its like a small party. they remind me of my childhood and i just feel really comfortable and its always entertaining. i missed them. and i missed sam and zach and amber. this summer is going to be great because i really know who i am now and thats so good.

i just wrote my first letter to elyse this summer.
and you know what?
i didnt need to write it.
i had nothing i NEEDED her to know. i just did it because she wanted me to. and i want to talk to her, but i feel like i didnt need to. which makes me feel so good.





this is my favorite shirt. and this was a really good day.
today was good too though. its not really over.
i want to rent movies and just relax with bailey tonight after basketball. so thats probably what i will do.
mom and dad are talking about how they will be gone most of next week and everyone is going. i dont know if i am supposed to go with them or not. i hope not because having a while to just be alone would be nice. i wouldnt even wanna have people over or anything. i probably wouldnt leave the house at all lol. just watch redbox in my undleware. lol. that sounds nice. though, i miss babs a lot. wish she would stay home with me. i like hanging out with all of my friends but i miss her too. so hopefully she wont be too tired to watch movies with me tonight. =]





cheers.
<3

No comments: