This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

alone now.

well. 
elyse left tuesday
and i dont know how to handle it. i always thought it would be okay when she left for kansas. but now that its actually happening, i guess its just really not what i expected. 
when she left, we hugged and i just started sobbing. i couldnt help it. i just cried and cried and then she left. and then i got in bed and cried. maybe if she had been here all summer, i could have handled it. but i barely got any time with just us before she left. it wasnt enough. 

i never blogged during the trip to nashville because i didnt have my camera cord and i wanted to upload pictures. so now i am at home and i have it. so i can. 
the trip was great =] we were there for 8 days, elyse, aaron, drew, and i. we went all over the place, so heres some pictures. 

we saw john caparulo at Zanies Comedy Club
#1 rated nightclub in nashville =]

amy and mel
us at BB Kings Jazz Club
Add caption
Led Zeppelin cover band, Ned Zeppelin
Add caption

pre-pierced elyse
post-pierced elyse. lol









3 comments:

Don said...

Last big fling before college. But then again college will be a 4 year long fling, with occasional study time (or did I get that backwards?). Looks like you went to some great places. Nice way to finish this summer before....

UD

Lucas said...

Looks like a fun trip.

As for Elyse, having your best friend in another place is hard, there's always a hole there, but your friendship will evolve, figure out a way to span the distance, ebb and flow and grow as you both do. Strong connections like that(especially ones made in youth) are capable of true greatness.

FMC-Girls said...

I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you