This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

so basically...



im not in the mood to blog
or you know....talk. or anything.




but i guess i will tell you about the important stuff so that you can at least know whats up.

i hate one of my classes and i am boycotting the project until probably tomorrow or tuesday, when i will suddenly panic and do it quickly and hate it. story of my life. when i dont enjoy something, i can never make myself do it.

im excited to live in an apartment. i really am. i hope everything works out okay.

i miss my family but im not in the mood to go home...weird, huh?

aaron is almost officially a Delta Chi. i know its a long time coming, but he finally has time and money. hes going straight to alumni. but im glad hes doing it.

and other things.


im so tired. i had a nap today but i wish i had like 40 naps today.

so yeah.

<3

2 comments:

lil sis said...

jealous.... I did not have a nap and I wish I could have 40 naps too.

Lucas said...

You can become a fraternity member even after you graduate??? How does THAT work?

And yeah, bring on the 40 naps here too! *yawn*