This Week The Trend

My photo
Bluffton, OH, United States
doing little, enjoying lots.

Friday, March 18, 2011

WELL.

Happy St. Patties after all. lol.
i think i spoke too soon last night.


st. pats turned out to be AMAZING. lol.
i was pissy after yesterday because it was the worst ever. and then i came back to aarons and we decided not to be bored all night. so we invited over trinity and kevin and joel invited alex and we had a little party.

and trinity brought me flowers =] i have pictures of them but i dont have my camera cord available currently.

so yeah. that made my whole night. i feel so excited to be alive today JUST because of them.
and today will be good. =]


<3

1 comment:

lil sis said...

you should carry your cord with you at all times. I am tired of not seeing pictures!
Love you and see you tomorrow!